Thursday Night Market
Multiple dates from Thursday, April 5th to Thursday, September 27th
Explore Downtown Chico's Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street
More Information (101.7 The Edge is not responsible for external websites)
A little about the market...
Explore Downtown Chico's Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street, including side streets and the fabulous City Plaza! This festive, weekly market is a ton of fun and features a bounty of farm-fresh produce from CDFA certified farmers, mouth-watering prepared foods from food trucks and booths, handmade, local arts and crafts, and live entertainment for all ages.
- Downtown shops and restaurants open late and ready to serve
- Streets are lined with more than 100 popular vendors
- Local talent showcased each week from painters to belly dancers and classic rock to youth bands
- Authentic crafts and artwork and handmade clothing and jewelry
- Fun for kids with the Imagination Playground, balloon-twisting clowns, inflatables, and other hands-on activities
- Personal services, community based organizations, and not for profits
- Ride your bike and use the FREE Bike Valet parking service provided by Chico Velo Cycling Club
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company offering education and craft beer samples (2 x per month)
- This is a rain or shine event
PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE MARKET PER CALIFORNIA RETAIL FOOD CODE CHAPTER 12, SECTION 114371(d).
Downtown Thursday Market
Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street
The event runs from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
- June 14th
- June 21st
- June 28th
- July 5th
- July 12th
- July 19th
- July 26th
- August 2nd
- August 9th
- August 16th
- August 23rd
- August 30th
- September 6th
- September 13th
- September 20th
- September 27th